Saturday, 28 July 2012


I have started to make a new frame for the model which is being made out of pine. 

I am using thin planks of pine to make the frame. I was going to use large pieces but due to not being able to cut them accurately, I decided it would be easier to use the planks to build the frame. I can cut these square using a mitre box. 

I decided to sand the model pieces down to the grain as I didn't like the finish of the old varnish. 

The top of the model

The view of the tubing to guide the wires to each of the legs. 

The underside of the top to show more tubing.

I'm off to buy some guitar strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment